Friday 3 April 2009

Where will I find the time?

Frankly I have no idea...but I am certain that I will manage it somehow. If I set my mind to something, well then I generally do it. Even if I start reading a book that I find terribly hardgoing well I really do try and finish it...there are literally one or two books in my lifetime that I gave up on...sorry can't remember what they were!

Being a mum and running a business, well you can imagine how many hats I wear! Just as well that I am impulsive and love flying off at tangents...it suits my lifestyle well. I have three boys to look after...one of which is my adorable husband...the others are my gorgeous sons of 7 and 5 years respectively.

So no doubt this blog will be squeezed in amongst a whole host of other things. So you must excuse my lack of continuity, my spontaneous bursts of activity and my odd disappearence into the depths of my in-tray!

No comments:

Post a Comment